SOLIDARITY WITH THE PEOPLE OF GAZA!
Based on a talk at the Detroit Workers' Voice Discussion Group of Jan. 15, 2009.
(Issue #43, vol. 15, #1, June 1, 2009)
Solidarity with the people of Gaza!
(January 3, 2009 leaflet of the Seattle Anti-Imperialist Committee)
For a working-class struggle against
US IMPERIALISM'S ATTACKS ON THE PEOPLES OF THE MIDDLE EAST,
from Detroit Workers' Voice #61, 11K
(Issue #39, vol. 13, #1, January 24, 2007)
SOLIDARITY WITH THE PEOPLES OF PALESTINE AND LEBANON!
(Issue #38, vol. 12, #2, July 27, 2006)
THE STRUGGLE CONTINUES!
(Issue #33, vol. 10, #1, March 25, 2004)
Palestinians resist the attacks of Bush and Sharon, by Pete Brown (19K)
AGAINST IMPERIALISM AND ZIONISM
(Issue #32, vol. 9, #2, October 8, 2003)
* Bush gives Palestinians a road map to oblivion by Pete Brown, 38K
AGAINST ZIONISM AND ANTI-SEMITISM
* Does the tail wag the dog?/Israel and imperialism opposes the view that the US government only engages in imperialist war in the Middle East and backs Israel because Israel controls US politics. It opposes both zionism and anti-semitism, and shows the real relationship between Israel and imperialism. By Pete Brown (16K)
* How imperialism fostered zionism traces the historical relationship between the zionist
project and imperialism, by Pete Brown (38K)
(Issue #31, vol. 9, #1, May 20, 2003)
IMPERIALISM AND ZIONISM AGAINST THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE
* Bush backs Sharon as Israel reoccupies the West Bank by Pete Brown (44K)
(Issue #30, vol. 8, #3, Dec. 15, 2002)
Solidarity with the Palestinian people! Down with Sharon's massacres!
(Detroit Workers' Voice #32, Sept. 5, 2002, an update of DWV #30)
SUPPORT THE PALESTINIAN PEOPLE!
Against the Israeli occupation, and about the mirage of the two-state solution
* Solidarity with the Palestinian people! Down with Sharon's massacres! (Detroit Workers' Voice, #30)
* Down with the Israeli occupation! Sharon goes on a murderous rampage, while Bush pretneds to `bring peace', by Seattle Anti-imperialist Alliance (21K)
* Correspondence: Anti-semitism has no place in the Palestine solidarity movement -- the controversy with Israel Shamir. A back and forth between Tim Hall, editor of Struggle, and Israeli journalist Israel Shamir, in which Hall opposes Shamir's embrace of anti-semitism and Le Pen (42K)
(Issue #29, vol. 8, #2, June 20, 2002)
THE FIASCO OF THE MINI-STATE
* The mini-state debate in light of the renewed Palestinian struggle, by Mark, Detroit
* From the debate on the Palestinian mini-state:
Reformist panaceas crash on the rocks of reality, by Mark, Detroit
(Issue #10, vol. 2, #5, Oct. 1, 1996)
Last changed on June 7, 2009.