Issue #3, August 1, 1995, of Communist
(Vol. 1, #3, 68 pp.)
The full text of articles can be found at TOC03-alt.html,
which, however, is only partially formatted.
Communism as a science
The IMF and imperialist superprofits
What have co-ops meant for the Mexican peasants?
- The ejido, yesterday and
- The decline of the small peasant continued during
policy of the '70s
- Co-ops will not save the peasants from poverty
More on the controversy with the Chicago Workers'
- CWV repudiates anti-revisionism (on CWV
Theo Journal #7)
- More on El Machete and the Mexican
- On the need for a public stand against Castroism
Towards unmasking Trotskyism:
- Barb defends "Dealing with Trotsky: Idiocy or Treachery?"
- "For a serious struggle against Trotskyism", which is a
critique of Barb's "Dealing with
Trotsky: Idiocy or Treachery?"
Back to main
how to order CV,
Last modified on February 23,