Announcing the November 2000 issue of Communist Voice:
The twenty-fifth issue of CV, vol. 6 #3 (November 27, 2000, 60 pages) contains the following
Chomsky's anarchism as unwitting support of the market,
labor money and communist planning (part one),
on the upcoming Quebec City demo against the FTAA,
the right to self-determination of Eritrea is still an issue,
"Plan Colombia", what's wrong with Maoist RCP,USA,
New England Global Action Network Conference:
About the upcoming demo against the Free Trade Agreement of the Americas
in Quebec City in April 2001
On the communist future:
Anarchism as unwitting support of the market:
On the Ethiopian-Eritrean war:
the right to self-determination of Eritrea is still an issue!
Repression under the guise of peace:
- Majdur Travail: What's wrong with the RCP,USA
- Reply: the RCP, Maoism, and the Three Worlds Theory, by Joseph Green
- ZN: The left criticizes the former Stalinist bloc too much
- Reply: Giving up class independence leads to backing one corrupt force after another, by
- GE: Is Leninism the source of Stalinism?
- Reply: Leninism and the building of a transitional economy, by Joseph Green
Back to main page, list of all articles, how to order CV, write us!
Last changed on October 15, 2001.
http://www. communistvoice. org
e-mail: mail@communistvoice. org