In the May 2001 issue of Communist Voice:
Quebec City actions expose neo-liberal summit,
labor money and communist planning (part two),
the right to self-determination & Ethiopian-Eritrean war (pt. 2)
China--not socialist, but state-capitalist,
why `proletarian' literature, and more
The twenty-sixth issue of CV, vol. 7 #1 (May 1, 2001, 52 pages) contains the following articles:.
Against the proposed Free Trade Area of the Americas:
- Quebec City actions expose neo-liberal summit (8K)
- Built the class struggle to fight the `free-trade' offensive (Detroit Workers' Voice, April 2001),
- Free trade means freedom for capitalist exploitation and increased slavery for the masses
(leaflet by Seattle Communist Study Group}, 11K.
On the communist future:
- The labor theory of value does not meant that the labor-hour is the natural unit of socialist
calculation: Labor-money and socialist planning (pt. 2) by Joseph Green, 121K
On the right to self-determination and Ethiopian-Eritrean war:
the right to self-determination of Eritrea is still an issue!
From Struggle. a journal of revolutionary proletarian literature (17K):
Correspondence (70K) --
Chomsky, anarchism & revolutionary theory:
- A.R.: Until the fascists are subdued, political differences don't matter
- CV replies: The importance of theory for the rebuilding of a revolutionary movement, by
On the history of Maoist opportunism:
Back to main page, list of all articles, how to order CV, write us!
Last changed on October 15, 2001.
http://www. communistvoice. org
e-mail: mail@communistvoice. org