In the August 2007 issue of Communist Voice:
. The fortieth issue of CV, vol. 13, #2 (August 24, 2007, 56 pages) contains the following
For a universal health care system!
Marxism and global warming
The workers' movement:
Against both imperialism and fundamentalism:
- Resisting Israeli aggression is just, but Islamic fundamentalism threatens the masses
WWP glorifies Hezbollah
by Mark Williams, 41K
The anti-war movement:
- Oppose the Democrats, the other party of imperialism and war
Anti-War Bulletin #3 by the Seattle Anti-Imperialist Alliance, June 28, 2007, 14K
- Against "Support the Troops" -- Support GI Resistance!
Leaflet by the Seattle Anti-Imperialist Alliance, July 16, 2007, 8K
- Funding the surge in Iraq: Democrats cave in to Bush's warmongering
from the Detroit Workers' #66, June 4, 2007, 15K
Full rights for all immigrant workers!
- Struggle, yes! Bush's and Democrats' anti-immigrant bills, no!
Workers unite! Full rights for all immigrant workers, now!
from Detroit Workers' Voice #64, May 1, 2007, 16K
- Defend and build the movement for immigrant rights -
Confront the Minutemen, August 18!
Leaflet of the Seattle Anti-Imperialist Committee, August 9, 10K
- Report on the anti-Minutemen demo:
Confronting the Minutemen motley crew in Seattle on August 18, 8K
- March on May Day, the day of international working class solidarity!.
Full rights for all immigrants! U.S. out of Iraq now!
Leaflet by the Seattle Anti-Imperialist Commitee, 13K
Back to main page, write us!
September 10, 2007.