In the August 2014 issue of Communist
The forty-ninth issue of Communist Voice (August 1, 2014, with 58 pages) may be ordered in hard copy or downloaded with our compliments in PDF form and has the following articles
Support the working people of Ukraine against Russian intervention, Western austerity, & local oligarchs:
- The looming economic crisis
- From the "Orange Revolution" to Euromaidan
- The central government in Kyiv
- Russian imperialism
- The annexation of Crimea
- Russia and the far right
- The secessionist movement in East Ukraine
- Program of the secessionists
- Western imperialism
- Solidarity with Ukrainian working people!
by Joseph Green
The economic depression:
- An evolutionary dead end: Notes on Gar Alperovitz's book "What Then Must We Do? Straight Talk About the Next American Revolution"
-- book review by Pete Brown
- Behind the workers' defeat at Boeing, two articles from the Seattle Communist Study Group
- Boeing should be making the concessions, no to the blackmail!
- Lessons from the Boeing machinists' struggle
- The Detroit city financial crisis, two articles from the Detroit Workers' Voice
- Oppose Emergency Financial Manager Orr's anti-worker bankruptcy plan!
- Against water shut-offs: Orr's plan is a crime against the workers and poors
- The federal budget crisis and what to do about it:
Class issues in the government shutdown of 2013
The environmental crisis:
Around the world:
From Struggle magazine:
In defense of Marxism-Leninism:
Back to main
how to order CV,
Last changed on August 20, 2014.